IllusionCatalyst - Free new set of instruments for 3ds Max

IllusionCatalyst is a free brand new set of instruments designed to increase artistic expression and productivity in Autodesk 3ds Max.

IC.Shape for organic polygonal modeling. Draw and erase mesh edges like tracing lines with a pencil on paper, then deform and relax the surface like shaping clay by hands.

IC.Face for facial rigging and animation. Bring characters to life letting them express every emotion and mood with a full range of controllers. No more gummy faces allowed.

IC.Mime for keyframing and animation. Take a step and get the other one for free, control the flow of the action and each pose more easily. Forget about motion brakes.

Check them out at: www.illusioncatalyst.com

Be the first to try them!

this set of tools is looking awesome! i am downloading it right now and will try it ASAP:thumbsup:

Great work - looking forward to testing this out. Thanks for sharing!

any video tuts???

Mm6

I saw that there is a flash animation next to each function in the “full documentation” page of each tool…Just press the play button

there’s a lot of nice tools here. thanks for sharing these tools!

cheers,

I had to strip out local documentation because of bandwidth limitations. It now provides links to online docs and requires an active internet connection. I’m sorry, I didn’t expect such wide interest in my work.

Thank you very much.

To mortas may: I thought about making some video tutorials, but it’s a really hard work. It’s in the “to do” list, in the meanwhile experiment, and for IC.Face try to follow the “How to…”. Please remember to save often, or at least before any major change :slight_smile:

Very nice tools, thankyou, you have put in a lot of work, even in your website. Are you working with Max and what are you working on now. (Muscles?).

To mortas may: I thought about making some video tutorials, but it’s a really hard work. It’s in the “to do” list, in the meanwhile experiment, and for IC.Face try to follow the “How to…”. Please remember to save often, or at least before any major change :)[/QUOTE]

ok… nice one mate!!

A gazillion of very useful tools for free, i think you did a terrific job with them, i’m sure people will recognize the hard work.

Golden stuff here. Many thanks!

I love this! Seems very much like NEX for maya, which we needed in Max.

this is exactly what i needed tnx

Unless I’m doing something wrong, this doesn’t seem compatible with Max 2008. It “installs” okay, but when I restart Max there is no “IllusionCataylst” under the “Customize User Interface” panel. Nor does it work when I attempt to manually load it under “MAXScript->Run” (or “Open”).

Thank you very much for your interest in IllusionCatalyst and kindess in feedbacks. I was a little shocked by seeing it plugged in the frontpage. Never thought to reach such a spot… so thank you again. I hope you like the scripts, and won’t be disappointed.

I never expected so much attention, and I’ve surpassed my monthly allowed bandwidth by far in two days. I couldn’t get in touch with my provider for an upgrade because it’s Saturday. I guess the site illusioncatalyst.com could be automatically shut down in any moment. On Monday morning (Central European Time) it will be up again. So hang in there! :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding.

Thank YOU!

Greate tools.
It is something what should be in the max in standard…

Hi syncviews, i took the liberty to place a mirror for you in my website, if you wanna use it, you can link it on your site untill you get this bandwidth problem resolved:

http://www.animation.art.br/temp/IC_1_setup.rar

Great stuff by the way, thank you very much, great tools! need time to check out all of them

Thanks :slight_smile: very usefull and convenient :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t install it :frowning: using max 2008

arg nm, 3dsmax9+