ik for landing gear....

AGH!!! ok… here’s the deal… i am trying to get my landing gear to work using ik… it works fine when i use the interactive ik… but… i don’t want to creat keyframes. i want to use a slider. which means using one of the solvers… but… everytime i try to use either hi or hd, i get the same crap… it won’t rotate properly if at all… what the heck am i doing wrong? i can rig characters no problem… but this??? grrr… someone please help me!!! ???

i am prepared to send the file (it’s small) so it could be done and then i could check out how it was done…) (that would be nice…)

anyway…

c.

heres a pic

http:\www.pixelpushers-inc.com
ewstuff\grrr.jpg

and btw… i did look for something on this… but no joy… damn… come on people… HELP!!! PLEASE???

Hi crazycolin,

had the same problem, send me your file to my mailbox(file must be < 2MB), I’ll try to work it out this week or send you my solution back( with a little documentation about how and why, maybe).
Cheers
scrimski

Thanks Scrimski, the file is on it’s way…

Hello crazycolin,

just got the file today, will have a look today and send it back in the next days( If I can solve it). Sorry for the delay, but the company I’m working for moved into a new office and it’ quite a mess around here(my computer “died” at last). :hmm:

Bye

scrimski

crazycolin,

you got mail.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.