If I did it wrong, can I upload it correctly?

There are three previously posted pieces in my portfolio gallery that I would like to post in the [color=windowtext][font=Verdana]Finished Work: 2D, Illustrations and Concept Art [/color]forum for crits and comments. One had been posted in the 2D WIP forum, but I don’t think I ever posted it in the Finished Work: 2D forum. The other two pieces were posted, via links, into what has become the archived Finished Work: 2D forum; and are no longer available for c&c. When I uploaded them to my portfolio, and being less that brilliant due to illness, I was under the impression that if I left the “gallery” button selected, they might end up in the CG Choice Gallery: 2D, and they certainly haven’t earned that privilege. Is it ok to go ahead and submit them now to the Finished Work: 2D, Illustrations and Concept Art forum?[/font]

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.