If cartoon networks was anime

Here’s a comic a guy made starring the Powerpuff Girls and other Cartoon Network characters.
This guy is extremely talented. , but he’s using copyrighted characters so I don’t think Dev-art can profit from them.

Chapter 1
Cover
p1/2
p3/4
p5/6
p7/8
p9/10
p11/12
p13/14
p15/16
p17/18
p19/20
p21/22
short p1/2
short p3/4
short p5/6
Chapter 2
p1/2
p2/4
p5/6
p7/8
p9/10
p11/12
p13/14/15
p16/17
p18/19
p20/21
Chapter 3
p1/2
p3/4
p5/6
p7/8
Check out the rest of his gallery

Cartoon Guest stars are (Besides the other PPG stars):
Jack - (Samurai Jack)
Billy And Mandy - (Grim adventures of Billy and mandy)
Courage - (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
Dexter - (Dexters Laboratory)
Weasel - (I am Wesel)
That Red headed girl - (Johnny Bravo)
Vickis’ Little Sister - (The Fairly Odd parents)
And that Robot Girl - (From…that…show…i don’t know what it’s called…Being a Teenage robot…i think)

How crap is that?

I mean PPG looks quite a lot like anime (really stuff, not your 80s geek jizz fest nonsense) anyway. It’s like they’ve sucked the personality out of it in favour of sailor moon genericity.

CRAP??? I think not. These are awesome! Thanks for the links. kid tripod, while you may not like the genre, you can’t deny the quality of the layout, composition, and draughtmanship. Comics take talent, and there’s plenty on display here. I really like the new take on old characters.

I am very impressed with his work. I love the layout and concept.
Yeah, people are gonna get upset about the anime-ifying of it, but then again, people always get upset when something is changed to that degree (esp. when it concernes going to anime, or anime to cg, or cg to cartoon, or cartoon to ahem… you get the point).

Very interesting take.

NICE:) Really like the drawings. Have always loved anime, but I’m trying to draw less anime like characters right now.

American artists need to leave the anime style to the Japanese. There is too many cool styles that form here in America then to have everyone copy a style that is basically drawn by an entire country.

More importantly they take imagination. Which is somewhat lacking here.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.