I Want To Change My Name!!

No not my real name, but my user name, just wondering if that was possible, I just want to get rid of the G. off, it’s really been ennoying me!! hehe, i really should have better things to do :rolleyes:

if you go into FAQ and type in change name you get this:

How can I change the information in my profile?It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.

Edit your profile here.

so… probably the best way to go about it would be to just re-register as just Rodi. You’d lose your postcount but that doesnt matter… right?

Send a PM to Leigh, asking her this very question. Just be nice and there shouldn’t be any problem :slight_smile:

Sup guys,
I really don’t want to re-register, not for post count, but i want all my previous posts to be associated with me. I have said lots of stuff here on cgtalk-good or bad and i want taht to stay. You know what i’m saying,right!! and also re-registering just means another username that will never post. I can’t actually send an email to Leigh so if she’s around reading this, please be kind enough to change my name to Rodi or RodiKaya.

there is a cgtalk support forum for this kind of stuff

When i first joined Cgtalk i made a mistake to put my name in japanese and i end up with 3 question marks :stuck_out_tongue:

But now i dont realy care about it. everyone call me ??? i mean ???.

I personally thing your name is cool man!
Check below my name!

:thumbsup: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I always sort of guessed that’s what it was. Bummer…

Oh well, I think ‘mysterious question mark guy’ is better anyways. :wink:

hey ! you have the G like me :slight_smile:

I wish my last name was Prime. Then I would start a punk rock band called the Primes. That would rawwk!!!

Hmmm, I was going to change mine to my real name… I guess not anymore.

you can , if you e-mail an admin they can change it for you.

Hey there Sheep Factory, I can’t email Leigh, are you an admin? If you are then please:rolleyes:

You should have emailed me at the webmaster address :slight_smile:

I’ve changed your name for you.

Ohh yess- cheers Leigh!! I like it much better now.:slight_smile:

Ohh damn im jealous. Hi R.O.D :wavey:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.