I shot the sheriff, Olivier Cannone (3D)

Title: I shot the sheriff
Name: Olivier Cannone
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, ZBrush

Hi everyone, Here’s my latest personal image. I tried to make an alternatif sheriff more elegant and modern than what we usually see in movies, for example. Everything has been created with 3dsmax, ZBrush and photoshop. I hope you’ll like it.

I love this one .very nice work

haha great! this one has style :slight_smile: nice pose, texturing and lighting. Visually nice character!

great work , love the dynamic in this image, well done :beer:

Great work! I really love the action and expression of the pic. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good work! I love it!

Greate dynamics

Great work as usual mate. Can’t wait to see your next piece!

Hey blondin…ca déchire ;))

some cool action , congrats :wink:

I just have to say…AWESOME! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Fantastic animated still! Great choices with the blur. Love the gun and clothing. I could stare at this for hours and let my imagination play! Really excellent style. :slight_smile:

Great detailing. Love it! :beer:

Love the style in the sheriff’s design, his face is so interesting to look at.

NICE! love the bullets! :slight_smile:

love the style and mood :beer:

“I shot the sheriff, but I didn’t shoot his deputy” - bob marley
Great job!
Looks fantastic.

Very nice work, love the lighting,shading, pose and character!

Really nice job Man, love the arabesque details ont the hat, desk or gun, the design of the character face, good posing, maybe some motion blur on the hand with gun. Really pleasant atmosphere.
Just one last thing about the story of the Picture, your cowboy is slow on the uptake, there is no smoke from his gun, but his enemy’s got time to fire 3 bullet. He’s a supporting actor, at the next act he will die. :wink:

Really good job.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all your comments.

@dbentayou : he was shoot by surprise maybe…?! :slight_smile: Ok, you’re right, I tested with a shot but it was not conclusive. But the smoke from his gun is a good idea.