HYPA Downloads : C4D Tutorials

Hi Everyone,

If you ever visited my downloads page at www.hypa.tv then you may have noticed that I’ve been rather slack at updating it. Well this is about to change. Rather than updating my part of the site, we’ve started a HYPA blog. I’m going to use this to post tutorials, tips & tricks and some files for downloads.

So if you use After Effects and Cinema4D then head on over and see what you think. It is quite young, but it will be updated on a regular basis. So bookmark this page!

Click here to visit the HYPA blog

Thanks for checking it out and I hope some of you find it useful. Any feedback appreciated.

cheers
Tim

p.s. The HYPA Downloads page will stay there, it just won’t be updated.

I like the stuff you are doing, great job mate. I’ll check your blog. Thanks for sharing your works/ideas. cya.

Tim you are an inspiration to us all!

thank you so much!

Great to hear!!!
I’m sure it will be a huge asset.

Yes Yes Yes! Thank you for inspiring stuff as always. I like the tutorial videos!

odo

Tim,

Thanks for keeping us updated. You site and work are very impressive. In the past you were always quick to answer my questions and one time you even sent me a scene file to look at. Very cool.

Thanks again…your efforts are much appreciated!!

Chris

i love watching tutorials from savvy people. i really appreciate the energy and time you spend on them. it seems to me that since cineversity there are less tutorials around like i use to watch from kiwi (though there are more reviews now) or millenium mographs series to give some examples. Thanks again.

This will be a great resource, me thinks! Thanks :thumbsup:

/Anders

I was importing Illustrator vectors just today, selecting all the individual splines and hitting “connect” over and over again, and I wished there was a way to extrude all the individual splines under one extrude nurbs object without having to connect them. Now I know how! So simple!

And, bonus of bonuses, I was also wondering how to make individual extrude nurbs objects from one batch of splines without having to make my settings, then duplicate the extrude nurbs a dozen times and then drag each individual spline into each extrude nurbs object… tedious to say the least. Now I know how to do that easily as well!

If I had know these tricks, it would have saved me about 20 hours of work over the last few months!! :cry:

Thanks Tim!

As a great admirer of your work, I am sure I will find this resource very useful - many thanks Tim! :slight_smile:

Adam

Love your stuff, Tim! I look forward to learning from your generosity!

Thank you.

Richard

Great news, Tim. Many thanks for all the knowledge you have already shared. :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the new Blog.

Cheers, Alan.

Thanks for this, just checking out the Mograph tutorial now, great stuff.

Cheers,
Brian

click…click…click…move…click…message:“http://hypatv.blogspot.com/ has been added to your favorite bookmarks”…click…move.

Thanks Tim :slight_smile:

Always loved and followed your amazing work, you’ve always pushed the boundaries with C4D and this is just another wonderful segment to your already brilliant back catalogue of artworks.

Bookmarked and will be visited regularly :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Classic Gamer

I agree guys and gals!
I digg that puppet style animation, is that done in with the puppet tool in AE?

great tim,

i visit the old page often and all stuff there was very helpfull … cool U having that blog, now.

mostyle

http://mostyle.blogg.de/

Tim,

You rock! Thanks for this…

Nick

Thanks. That animation was made by cutting up the photo, creating a basic FK rig then animating it that way. No puppet tool involved.

cheers
Tim

I didn´t know that you could use mograph effectors as deformers, so I already learnt something from your blog :slight_smile: