Hunter, Maximilian - Gordon Vogt (3D)

Title: Hunter
Name: Maximilian - Gordon Vogt
Software: BodyPaint, Photoshop, XSI, ZBrush

Hey Guys.
I was revisiting my old models and touched them up in Photoshop.

The Hunter is one of my Characters done for my modeling Demoreel at VFS. It won 3rd price in modeling in the Hunter Challenge at evolve3d.net and first price at the CGSA 2010 as Student of the year.

I modeled the hardsurface parts in XSI. The body was sculpted in Zbursh and later retopologized in XSI. The skintexture is painted in zbrush. For texturing the hardsurface parts I used layered shaders, bodypaint and photoshop. Everything was rendered with mental ray and composed in nuke.

i think this is one impressive work, fine texturing

cool stuff! I like the smoke at the base, is this done in PP with photoshop? must be a nice brush tip to create a effect this realistic. Well done!!!

good work … bravoo

Thanks guys! This image actually made it into the new d’artiste: Character Design Artbook.

Hey eltuna! I admire your Illustrations. Love your work!
The smoke is actually real photographed and tweaked in Photoshop.

Wow, what a bad ass character. I wouldn’t mess with him :slight_smile: I like the concept. I love it.

Bas ass is right. Very nice work. :beer:

I realy like the character! Wouldn´t mess with that one…
A shot from behind to show how the arms are attached would be nice :slight_smile:
Wireframe?

Again REALY COOL!

superior work indeed , fantastic :beer:

Thanks alot for the comments guys!

there are turntables of the hunter in my demoreel, where you can see all the details.

www.gordon-v.de

cheers, Max

frikking amazing. :drool:

:bowdown:

great modeling and texturing!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.