How do I lose a tweak?

Zero_Gambit:
Sure! I’d be happy to help you on that, just post a pic of your hypergraph setup showing all pertinent nodes, and tell me what it is you’re trying to accomplish.

bambam:
It’s an interesting approach the one you explained. I wasn’t aware of that ‘Intermediate Object’ setting. I knew how to do a procedure similar to that one before, but using a bit more tedious method. For some reason, it had not occurred to me to use the same history object itself by unhiding it - or more precisely - setting it to not be intermediate anymore. Nice one!

Either way, nice to see that this thread is still alive three weeks after the initial post. :slight_smile:

Great post, i added this thread to the stickyied FAQ.

Yes working on the intermediate object is really powerful and not to many people know about this.

although it can get to be a bit confusing i whish there was something in the GUI to help with this

if you every have to edit a character after its bound this will save you a ton of work

this also works for nurbs and subDs but adding isoparms to a nurbs will really fubar ya so if its nurbs stick to only jerk’n cvs

Strain’s brain

I'll get this sooner or later.

Bam-bam! You’re my hero!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You saved our day with your idea of editing the xxxOrig-node

Tanx a 1 000 000

Better late than never - I’d just like to add that the reason why there is no docs from AW on this method is that they probably aren’t aware that you can do this. Twice we’ve had people here from AW and I’ve asked these very questions - they didn’t know how to do it.

hmm… links to images to offsite places that have gone down through the ages… sigh

Is there a way we could get those images and edit the post so those who would like to read em can see it?

I havent read all post but theres a script on highend that deletes all but skin weight node. Check it out.

Originally posted by BlueFish
[B]hmm… links to images to offsite places that have gone down through the ages… sigh

Is there a way we could get those images and edit the post so those who would like to read em can see it? [/B]

Wow, it’s been a while since I posted in here for the last time. :slight_smile:

Well, after a bit of digging, I was able to locate the images and got them back online. I hope they can still be of good use. :thumbsup:

Thanks luminis

Just goes to show the value of the CGTalk forum… even YEARS after you put a post… there’s somebody reading up / catching up

yes cgtalk rules !!!

thescript to delete history is xyHistoryTools, find on highend.

cheers

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.