Houdini - Vellum + Rigid Body simulation

Hi guys, I’m really ashamed to post this question, but it can make you understand how desperate I am at the moment. I am quite new to Houdini and we have been assigned a Houdini exercise. The task is to create a simulation using two of these OPs: Vellum, Fluid, Pyro and Rigid body.
my idea was to use Vellum and Rigid body and use a pighead to have it swell to the point of making it burst. Following this, my idea was to have small balls drop from the head to the ground. However, I am not sure what steps to take to achieve this effect. Would you be kind enough to tell me if it’s a complicated process or not, and if so, what steps to follow in order to obtain working result? Thanks in advance for the huge help, and sorry again for the annoying question. :slight_smile:

This seems to be very FX 101. So why haven’t you had training in the software first?!

Search youtube for Houdini tutorials there are a few steb-by-step ones out there. Thats what you need.-then adapt what you’ve learned to your project.