HMC #16 Powerloader vs Alien Queen

Hey everyone,

I didn’t open this thread sooner because I wasn’t sure if I could do what I planned. So I started working and I got a base mesh of powerloader out in three days of spare time. Seems like I can finish the diaroma by the deadline if I can keep up the pace so here I join to try as well.

I thought it was yellow? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks great, are you going to model the entire hanger bay or just bits?

Thanks well I think I will leave it clay materialed because I won’t have time to texture for sure :slight_smile: But there is still going to be detailing this on Zbrush.

I am also planning to model bits from hangar, like a diaroma action figure.

Hi again,

Thanks to a weekend at home, I got Ripley done and also made some detailing to Power Loader. I will probably work on these two more as I get more C&Cs, but meanwhile it’s time to start on Alien Queen (which will be quite hard for sure).

Cheers.

Well I started modeling Alien Queen and it’s even harder than I anticipated. I worked all weekend, started all over for 3 times, one in Zbrush, then on Maya and then back in Zbrush. At last I managed to block out the main figure but stuck on the tail this time. So I may cancel the idea of the diaroma for now and just detail and texture the power loader.

Meanwhile I want to learn, what kind of way should one follow to model queen’s tail in Zbrush?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.