Highpoly (Cartoon) Modeler/Texture/Shader Artist wanted for Freelance

Hi guys,

we are looking for one or two skilled Highpoly Freelance Artists. Its recommended you…

… have at least 3 years of experience in the industry and/or a strong portfolio in the particular field.
… have knowledge of cartoon style modeling and texturing ( only environments )
… use 3ds Max 2012
… work from your office

We cant give away many details without NDA but I can say this:

You will create complete cartoon scenery environments of a fantasy world in highpoly with 3ds max.
For your information: No Characterartists needed!

If you see your self qualified please contact us via kontakt[@]polygonfabrik.de.
Please put the name of this thread in the email header, thanks!

Kindly

www.polygonfabrik.de

Your site URL does not work.
Sent a PM.

So when you say high poly are you meaning next-gen quality(10’s or 100’s of thousands of tri’s) or do you mean like architectural quality(millions of tris’) ? Are these models going to be unwrapped or vertex painted? Just curious as to the technical nature of the work… thanks!

I am sry, seems i messed it up with the url input. If you copy it to your browser it should work

By high poly i mean " as much polies as you need!". If thats a million, thats fine :wink: but you dont always need turbosmooth or something similar for a highpoly look in my opinion.
Some objects of course need to be unwrapped. Vertexpaint is a mothod we use sometimes.
These environments will be rendered for background graphics.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.