Hi, I'm new...

Hello just had to join after I saw some of the work here :drool: WOW is all I can really say :surprised: Well hope to see lots more good stuff. :wavey: I have a site as you may already know. Just wondering if anyone could help me with a book? I can’t draw or use PhotoShop very good so I can’t really make one myself. If anyone can make me one 3D or 2D PM me I have a pic of book that I can show you thats more or less what I’m looking for. Thanks

Welcome to the forum dude!:beer:

Jimmypop

Hey avid writer, welcome to CGTalk… Have you checked out www.fanfiction.com or its sister site? (Forgot the address)

Yes actually I’m a member thanks though for the tip. :slight_smile:

Welcome on board, enjoy the abundance of naked women (the cg ones)

**stares at jimmypop

Originally posted by Rei Ayanami
[B]Welcome on board, enjoy the abundance of naked women (the cg ones)

**stares at jimmypop [/B]

What?.. Is that stare in disgust or a friendly, if nervous stare? :wink:

Jimmypop

welcome aboard dude :beer:

:smiley: Thanks :smiley: No book offers yet huh :shrug: guess I’m too optimistic :hmm:

:wavey:

:wavey:

Originally posted by AvidWriter.com
No book offers yet huh :shrug:

Well, actually I kinda didn’t understand what you meant by “Just wondering if anyone could help me with a book?” - do you mean you want to write one? Or you want to publish one? Or you want somebody to send you one that is about 2D or 3D?

You haven’t made your request very clear at all :shrug:

Welcome to CGTalk too :slight_smile:

i think he means somebody to illustrate some of his stories and welcome to the forums :smiley:

Oh :surprised: my fault then :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll edit my original post… :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.