HH-60G PAVE HAWK MEDEVAC, André P. J. Cantarel (3D)

Title: HH-60G PAVE HAWK MEDEVAC
Name: André P. J. Cantarel
Software: 3ds max, finalRender, Photoshop

After long time working on it and much more longer time it was sleeping on my harddisk, I finally decided that this helicopter is “final” :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of you may know it already from my 3d work in progress thread which is located here:

{url}http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=43&t=407862&page=1&pp=15{/url}

It was a lot of fun doing all the research, modeling and texturing. The unwrapping… hmm not so but it had to be done :slight_smile:
All is done by polymodeling in 3ds max 8 from photoreferences and scanned blueprints from a plastic model kit. Shading and rendering was done with finalRender Stage-1.

So here´s a bit of information about the Pave Hawk itself (source: Wikipedia US) :

“The primary function of the Sikorsky HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopter is to conduct day or night operations into hostile environments to recover downed aircrew or other isolated personnel during war. Because of its versatility, the HH-60G may also perform peace-time operations. Such tasks include civil search and rescue, emergency aeromedical evacuation (MEDEVAC), disaster relief, international aid, counter-drug activities and NASA space shuttle support.
The Pave Hawk is a highly modified version of the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter”

And here are some additional renderings. More to come and for sure also animations are planned (and work in progress atm).

I hope you like them :slight_smile:

Cheers
André Cantarel

Wow… simply Wow… how long you worked on that??

Extreme nice textures!

5* from me

Fantastic attention to detail. 5 stars from me.

5 stars! and front page in:
!!
Excellent work, those renders are just real… nothing fake about them.

OH YES, congratz ACantarel :thumbsup:
nice to see you work at Gallery :applause:

pionier.

Congratz man, it’s just awesome!!!
Two thumbs up!

Very good work!:thumbsup: congratz!
bye

Man, this is amazing!!

Sweet…“5”

Top quality work. Will see it on the front page for sure.

Yeah, definately front page material…

5 stars obviously…

I am so not a fan of hardsurface modeling, but this is just BLOODY MAD!
briliant job, superb render, extremely realistic. :applause:

God dammit, that is amazing! Nice bloody models, mate! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

wow ! very good model ! really good job of lighting ! Humm remind me Black Hawk Down…congrats :slight_smile:

André, this is an absolute masterclass in modelling/rendering. Brilliant work. 5*

Heiße Sache, das.

5 stars.

amazing, very well done, the detail you put in it is incredible, modeling is perfect, textures perfect, and the mood of the renders is very nice too, ¿how much time you put in it?

5 stars from me…

At last it’s on the gallery.

This is one of the most beautiful vehicle model i’ve seen!

From model to render it’s amazing and deserves frontpage.

I’ve been following your WIP for quite a while. Glad to see you finally finished. 5 stars from me. :thumbsup:

OMG! The detail is a thing of beauty here! This is AMAZING :slight_smile: