Here comes a new challenger!, Victor Hugo Queiroz (3D)

First of all, thank you all for such amazing feedback! =D

gega - Yeah, there’s all instances! I’ve made 5 diferent poses using an old generic model and then I used multiscatter for the distribution! =D

Once again, thank you all! =D

Fantastic work rapá!
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

What are you still doing in Brazil? hahuahua

Congrats!

What should I say?!!! What can I say?!!! Nothing, just wow O.o
everything are Amazing.
Congrats!

So good :slight_smile:

Haha! Thank you guys! I really wasn’t expected this amazing reception!

And FernandoHerrera I was thinking on ask you the same thing! hahahahaha! Thanks dude!

Thankyou for your reply Victorhugo!

Amazing work. That crowd must have taken ages to put together.
Posted it on my blog.

This work is kicking, whish to play it that way. Congratulations!!!

This is a really great shot. There are so many things that I like about it. The stylization and subtlety to the characters are nice to look at and have humor. The DOF, angle of the shot, lighting…- all work in your favor. The only thing that throws me off is the flashes in the crowd being the same, it would have been nice to add variation the shape from just a sphere with the same color. This is only nitpicking though…every time I look at the image there is something that I want to say is awesome, but that might be a little too winded sooo… CONGRATS!
:beer:

Another Award piece from you! :deal:
I love it so much~!

Excellent work! Awesome stylization. Love it.
Award, award, award! - there’s no other way :wink:

Wow Nice WORK !

A wonderful work,like it,enjoy it.

amazing work!!! well done.

Good work,:cool:

Fantastic work !!

This-is-perfection.

Not possible to critique, congrats to you, your friend and your patient wife :slight_smile: .

This is an Awesome image. Would be very interesting to see a making of.

5* (and much more)

Really awesome work! Love the style so much.
The only two things that seem strange are Ryu’s jaw bone that seems to end behind his ear, and the spec under the lady’s left eye, on the chick bone that seem a little too strong and make the skin look waxy on this area. But i really don’t want to be a downer. This is indeed an amazing work that you’ve done here and I wish I’ll be able to reach that level someday !!

Brilliant work, the rendering and the design are incredible Victor !

Really amazing job Victor!

Perhaps the time that you have taken to create this wonderful piece corresponds to the time you spent playing street fighter epic battles. Lol :smiley:

Just kidding :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :applause: