Helpless, Weiye Yin (2D)

Title: Helpless
Name: Weiye Yin
Software: Painter7 Photoshop7

The picture was drawing when I am in depression, helpless and silly…
The streching hand on the picture expresses the weak resistance and the insignificant of myself.

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a nice picture; a stange image - Nice texturing and detail! You say that’s a “stretching hand”? To me it looks like the hand turns into a goo… it doesn’t look like it’s stretching…

Since this picture has an intended meaning, why did you choose a frog? :slight_smile:

wow wow wow!!!
Excellent piece!! Nice texture and lighting!! I like it so much!!
How did u do that!? Did u use any references?

tevih----forg is one of my favorite animals,so I chose him to express my feeling.

dck-----had not any references. :slight_smile:
http://www.chinadv.com/forum/Web/UpFiles/2004/8/2/48551929.jpg

Great. I like the frog’s expression. match well with the word helpless. :slight_smile:

Just the fact that the frog is stuffed into a tin can tells me of weak resistance and insignificance, not the hand. Anyhow, great work

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: good work :buttrock:

Ok…although i am not a painter …i must say i really like your coloring and idea…
Beautifull image!!!

My god thats a disgusting sight! it looks like its head is bloated with gas with one eye fatter than the other…and as for the slimey hand. it reminds me of a ghostbusters toy i once owned that when you squeezed the figure he would inflate and ooz green slime!

good stuff

great work!!!
the frog is cute!!!.. i really think it is cute…to a certain extent, depressed/ helpless, but the majority is cute

This image is awesome! I particularly like the green slime down the side of the can that the frog is in.

VERY NICE ,GREAT WORK.!!!加油 加油 !!:thumbsup:

I definitely get the depressed feeling you were expressing. Now I’m depressed :frowning:

Nice Work…I like it!

Nice work…but it’s actually spreading depression among the CGtalkers…now please be happy and post a happy frog!:slight_smile:

this makes me so sad…the frog is sooo squished…and he can’t even open up his eyes…

this has a great fealing…good work

I really like this one. Reminds of something you might see in a dark alice in wonderland type setting.

i like that alot,great job :applause::thumbsup:
it has a sad sence,specialy the look of the frog.