I have a very strange issue with zremesher and have not found anythimg about this on the web so i m reaching out to you in hope of resolving this.
Whenever i use zremesher on any tool i end up with a other tool. I used to do some zremesh testing on that particular tool so i wonder if there is some cache for the zremesher and it does not get the current tool but always uses whats already in the cache and therefore the model gets replaced all the time:/
I did a clean installation of zbrush about a week ago so its a mistery yo me why a tool would be zremeshed into a tool that is not even loaded in the project.
I hope you can tell me how i can get zremesher back to working again.