Help please

Hi! I am just getting started with Zbrush and I am trying to mirror the eye ball of a model and the message “The resulting mesh does not contain any polygons. Operation cancelled.” keeps appearing, And the mirroring is not happening. I will appreciate any help please.

You may be trying to Mirror and Weld from negative to positive axis, where Mirror and Weld works from positive to negative axis, such as from X to -X. Go to Deformation palette and use the Mirror function to move your subtool to the opposite side to where it is now. Then use Mirror and Weld again.

Try using the mirror function of Subtool master (plug in). Alternatively, duplicate the subtool, use a deformation function to flop the duplicate, then merge the subtotals. But probably my first recommendation (subtool master) is the easiest way to go.

Hi everyone!
I’ve a problem to see photo on image plane in Zbrush 4 . I couldn’t see any image or text on image plane when I import a photo for use through texture menu. The photo or text appears in the texture menu but can not to see on the image plane on view port! What is wrong I’ve not done? Appreciate for any help! Thanks,

thank you m8, headache saviour!

for tom7000 question, load texture threw tool>texture map, every thing will be on the RIGHT side of the UI.

for the main question you can make 2 macro, first one to mirror it.
all so the script mirror on the X axis by default,
you can change it threw>Deformation:Mirror and set your axis

//ZBRUSH MACRO - Recorded in ZBrush version 2018

[IButton,???,“Press to run this macro. Macros can be aborted by pressing the ëescí key.”,
[IShowActions,0]
[IConfig,2018]
[IPress,Transform:Move]
[IPress,Transform:Draw Pointer]
[IPress,Tool:SubTool:Duplicate]
[IPress,Tool:Deformation:Mirror]
]

the second one to weld it AFTER you move it where you want.

//ZBRUSH MACRO - Recorded in ZBrush version 2018

[IButton,???,“Press to run this macro. Macros can be aborted by pressing the ëescí key.”,
[IShowActions,0]
[IConfig,2018]
[IPress,Tool:SubTool:SelectUp]
[IPress,Tool:SubTool:MergeDown]
]

you will need to select the GIZMO top icon third one over
(go to unmask center) this will center the gizmo