Hey CG Society!
Technicolor is currently looking for a Head of Assets in INDIA.
Technicolor Production Services is the division which contains Technicolor’s world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor’s artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you’ll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
A quick rundown of what we are looking for from you.
• In-depth knowledge of the Asset process, from Concept through to final Asset
• Thorough knowledge of the pipeline and therefore how the Asset work is received by downstream departments
• Proven leadership and management experience in a leading VFX company or associated industry
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Exercise patience, problem-solving and mediation skills
• Ability to cope with stressful situations and conflict with composure
• Ability to work in an inclusive and diverse organization
• Strong creative ability and flair
• Strong sense of aesthetic
• Excellent team building skills
• Strong business acumen
• Understanding of financial impacts of business decisions
Apply to the position at the link below
Head of Assets
Want to learn more about Technicolor?