[font=Arial]Start of my work on “Syndrome” a few days ago by watching the Incredibles movie for the umpteenth time, like many of us ;)[/font]. I took the oppotunity to take screenshots to help me for the pose and the environment but I have not really an accurate idea for now (I hesitate between “good” or “evil”, maybe two if I have time, we’ll see).
Here is my “board” with an numerical order of preference :
I choosed the “old school” modelisation technic for the body part, with XSI, to obtain one topology I’m going to need for the pose and the expression. I found references on Jonathan Paine’s website who’s worked on this beautiful charater. In the same time I take a look on the movie according to my needs for more précise parts always in the goal to obtain at this time a fonctionnal wireframe for the next steps.
Here is a sreenshots series of my the progress, approximatively 40% done for the topology and next I’ll adjust the volume more faithfully with Zbrush :
Head closer screenshot (hairs for indication at this time):
Thank you for your visit and comments, see you soon all