hi Ali, welcome to my first ever thread
hi Rasmus, thanks
hi Rebecca, nice of you to drop by and thanks for the spotlight :bounce: . you do a lot for this community and i think i am gonna start participating on the traditional anatomy after my graduation when i get some free time and hopefully contribute some more
ok, i started this mini-challenge a little late but i am doing only the hand, so i plan to make it as realistic and identical to the master piece as possible in the given time.
i planned my workflow to be something like this:
- Create base mesh (all quads) in maya using polygons.
- Adjust anatomy proportion in maya.
- Export maya mesh to Zbrush and detail the model.
- Bring back zbrush mid/high level mesh to maya.
- Lit model and do final render.
here is what i did for Session 1:
- created a generic hand from 8-sided cylinder.
- made a simple rig for the hand.
- rigged hand and posed it.
hand creation process:
next, i adjust the proportions and anatomy in maya