FINAL RESULT:

[ul]
[li]ARTIST NAME[/li][/ul]David Řezáč

[ul]
[li]BEAUTY RENDER[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]HIREZ RENDER LINK (VOLUNTARY)[/li][/ul]1200x1600 hirez link
[ul]
[li]TURNTABLE ANIMATION (VOLUNTARY)[/li][/ul]turntable animation 450x600 mp4 (quicktime)
[ul]
[li]ORTHOGRAPHIC RENDERS[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]WIP THREAD[/li][/ul]wip thread here
[ul]
[li]DESCRIPTION[/li][/ul]Hello,

I use XSI 7.01, render MR, no lights only HDRi Map with IP (new render method) I testing it :slight_smile: Spent about 6 days (50-60 hours). Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

I try to make a logo of my favorite cartoon series [b]Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers. [/b]Only for fun. 

This is my reference finding on internet. (google, youtube, flickr)

[img]http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq11H9mS[/img][[img]http://www.postimage.org/Pq11H9mS.jpg[/img]](http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq11H9mS)

hey thats actually a cool way of doing this challenge good luck with it

Agreed! Very original idea. Good luck mate.

No doubt, still has the 2 main guys in it. That’ll look good.

Neat! Can’t wait to see the results!

Hello,

first I modeling technical part and then I do characters = organic part :slight_smile: Everything is hand modeling in XSI 7.01 Ess. No fonts use for modeling.

… text rescue rangers still wip

and sorry my english is poor.

Hey REZI, the logo is looking great, can’t wait to see Chip and Dale in there :slight_smile:

Good stuff :slight_smile:

looking great, might want to bring the rescue rangers out a bit more, you lose it a bit. course with textures it wont really matter. but just throwing that out there

Spot on, good job on the logo Rezi.

Wow cool. You modeled that text by hand? matching a font by hand is no easy task but you managed to get it spot on. I love your idea and you’re off to a great start.

-Rage

very thanks guys :wink:

RageOfAges: yes everything is hand modeled with oldschool method- simply i create plane/grid and then extrude edges = create new face/polygon etc. This is hardcore so I dont use fonts :slight_smile:

cbeese: thx for note this text is still wip so I thinking about it.

Hello

Just see your post in the Gadget one, I want to make Monterrey Jak (after all I choose thundercats) but still colect references.

Its the only model sheet I saw but is too small

Have a nice day

Now that’s awesome! I really can’t wait for the chipmunks to be there. Good Work!

Rofideo very thanks man :wink: vshen thx too :slight_smile: I havent time this week but i start with character very soon :wink:

Hello,

Finally, I starts modeling chipmunk character. This is firts wip. ( I guess about 5 hours modeling). No hurry, everything still wip. Thx for C&C.

Hello David…

Whoa…very cool start…i just loved the Logo…
can’t wait to see it finished…

//cheers…

Hello

Finish Dale head… What do you think?

This is totally adorable, man. Great work!

Good job on the modeling - it looks just like Dale. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Oberyn, catnip: thx :slight_smile:

So, I have much hard work, so I havent time for complete RR logo.
I done easier RR logo and special cg society base. Specifically for this competition.

I hope that it will be like :slight_smile:

and now a try make some shaders and then beauty render. I hope that I have time :frowning: :slight_smile: