GyroCopter Base Station 3:00 AM

In a not so distant future A GyroCopter arrives on time to Salto Angel Gyrocopter facility, ready to transport a well known vehicle designer and its blueprints for a new type of plasma fuel cell to its destiny.

Modeled in Cinema 4D , rendered in AR3 , Color correction and final retouching in Photoshop

What a fantstic vehicle design! You image is beautiful and the mood is just great! Congratulations and good luck!

Thank you very much! , i like the colors and mood of yours :slight_smile:

cheers,

Carlos

:buttrock: aaawesome man! i never saw this… how many entryes you have in this challenge? this one is great… i wont change anything… looks amazing! best of the luck for you :love:

Fabulous - An ingenious view of the future landscape - good luck to you.

Thanks again for comments

Thx! I have 2 more entries, you can see the links at my signature :slight_smile:

cheers,

Carlos

This is a fav for sure. I like the design very much.

Congratulations on a very original design with a slight flair of syd ;).

Marley

thank you guys again for the nice comments :slight_smile:

yes indeed :slight_smile: , heres some closeups … ( open the image in a new window to see it in full size )

Wow I think this one deserves to win top 5 for sure. Great overall scene, and it’s nice you didn’t revert to an obvious Syd Mead vehicle design.

Thx again for your nice words David :slight_smile:

cheers,

Carlos

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.