Gumba, Anton Pienaar (2D)

Title: Gumba
Name: Anton Pienaar
Software: Painter

This is an image I started a few months ago, but never finished. I’ve decided to finish it for the “Painter” book coming up soon. Hope it makes the cut. Image was created from scratch in Painter IX which I must say, impress me more and more each time I use it. Please feel free to give crits on stuff I can improve on. Thanks

There things about this image:

1. Background is realy owsome.
  2. character is little flat.
  3. Although image is nice for eye.

I give you 2 stars

Gereetings.
P.S.
Soory about my eanglish :frowning:

Just a quick close-up of some texture.

Well your textures are awesome and thank you for posting the detail. Very unique concept.:cool:

Well, by the the look on his face, Gumba has clearly lost his prescious…:slight_smile:

Brillint texturing and lighting. I have to say I’m seriously impressed with the improvement on backgrounds that you’ve shown since your first post.

I must say that everything looks great except for the ground, it looks as if you’ve given everything a 3d feel to it, but then you’ve just skipped the ground. Goodwork though!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.