Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Stefan GURA

To pozadie si zvladol vyborne.

I have nothin to say about that. I hope I did not destroyed it with my last changes

Battle of two nations seen as chees game /I played chees and was chack mated with queen and two towers/. That the story beside the title. And pice of song of Bob Dillan:
The treasure can’t be found by men who search
Whose gods are dead and whose queens are in the church.

It is not about first line. But queen in the church is there. So I posted Final. I hope U will get it. And it was gr8 to participate. I go sleep. Thanx and sorry for my english. By.

So So

nice ! different ! good composition !

Thanx. Composition is the think which I am most proud of /But I’ve lost lot of modeled things from image becouse of it. /

hi,well done,your image hits my soul.:thumbsup:

reaally impressive work!.let me image your feeling.

Thank U very much. I was watching progress of Your image for longer time. And good website.

HEY DUDE…

very great this piece.
I like it.
good LOOK…
good luck…

The image creates a visual shock.

In positive or negative sense? :sad:

The image creates a visual shock.

In positive or negative sense?

Both. :slight_smile:

Cool image. (except the guy looks like he’s giving the “peace” sign :smiley: )

i like the sharp and pointy composition in the top

Of course negative :slight_smile: the guy will be death… but it serve the theme (Jesus look)… the only missing thing is more “grand” and “space” elements… that scene could be very easy just a gang fight on a post apocaliptic city.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.