Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Martin Pavlov

Martin Pavlov has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: Gray Render

Part of the tower marked in red on my sketch

Hi !

This is my concept sketch of little space city !
There is no time for intro story, just only modeling :bounce:

Ok I will start with some compound parts of my tower station

Oh yeah:thumbsup: Nice sketch, I can’t wait to see some concepts of ships. And some 3d of course:)
Good luck:buttrock:

This is not the final geometry

Now it is time for some wires :bounce:

wow, that is quick:) nice models. And if I say that I would like to see some textures, you will upload some?:bounce: Best regards!

I think, that was not quick ! May be 5-6 days !
I had technical problems last time, but now I am ready :bounce: !

BOX->CONNECT->INSET->EXTRUDE->SLICE->
again and again :slight_smile:

This is the home of the fighter ships.
The ships will appear only in war time of course!

May be not a real ship pad, but…

Part of the tower marked in red on my sketch

looking really good there, maybe not have the main tower in the middle though :shrug: might look better to one side, just a thought

Yes! this may be… a background for another scene…I will think about that !!

Hi Martin…Your doing a nice job here…I like the idea,the modeling looks to be off to a good start here.A interesting design pattern too of the tower etc,etc… I could only suggest to give the secondary towers different angles to help set them apart from the forefront one…I wish you luck with the next 80% and then textures,looking nice,and it has a unique twist design wise as well…Go at it strong…:arteest:

Ya man, great job in the model. Texturing this ship the right waw with lights and whatever else you plan on doing will really give you a great step ahead. good luck.

10x guys :applause:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.