Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Linda Ferroni

Hot like the center of the gate, no ? It’s the most important here and it’s the only reason to be here… I’m sure that Ficolo think like me…:twisted:

We’re all waiting the update now :bounce:

Dimit Grate Modeling Speed You Have
How Long That Character takes…?:eek:

Lemong Lemong… you are very baddy boy :twisted:…to be too much close to the center you could be burn…:rolleyes:

Ciao Linda

Man…er…wrong thread…here is LINDA’S super cool thread…sorry

:smiley: :eek: :buttrock: ow
both of you got a great modeling
sorry Linda actually this Grate thing was for you not for this smoking boy :shrug:
weel done

visualact.com: No problem:) things like that can happend when we do not use our motherlanguage some times it can be difficult to express your self the way you want, i also thought that you just did post in wrong thread.

And thank´s i am glad you like it!

• hey Linda… do you teach? :slight_smile:

Climax: i know three languages Swedish, English and Greek just choose it is upp to you:thumbsup:

[color=white]And a lot soon also the Italian!!!:scream: [/color]

Ciao
ficolo

Linda,
I really like your work, you model great, and, above all, i think you have a very “artistic” way of thinking, and you don’t mess with minute details unless they sum up to the whole. And thats great.

One thing else: i don’t care about the stargate thing, your’s a lot better.

i believe you’ll make us drop jaws when you’re finished.

take care

Sorry for no updates but i am on a buissines trip for my work i will bee back soon with moore updates.

See ya!

No prob… it’s logical… the business above all :thumbsup:

… but don’t forget us :blush:

Hey Linda!

First of all let me say that I truly am a fan of your architectural\interior work… I must say your mastery of sofas and armchairs really is outstanding :smiley: , almost unparallelled…

It is also very refreshing to see you approach something as different as the Space Opera contest! Hey, I’m in the architectural visualization sector too, and altough I still enjoy (marginally…) lighting and texturing buildings, I do find jellyfishes to be a lot more fun :slight_smile: (see my thread, you’ll get my meaning…).

Ok, now for the crits! I really enjoy your general direction here, but I do think you’re thinking too much with an architect’s mind…

I feel you are concentrating more on the balance of forms and less on behavioural detail.
Your concepts, while retaining a harmony of volumes, lack a certain believability, which has to do with creating a direct analogy to existing mechanical structures… I find this to be reeeeeal important in sci-fi.

This has to do with real subtle things, like alternance of scale in details, positioning of key structures like engines and valves, and using real world references…

Pfffhiuu… that’s it! Hope I didn’t come down too hard… I do love your composition and color work, you know? :slight_smile: (sounds too much like a lame compliment? Nope… it’s sincere!)

There… good luck and see ya :thumbsup:

…oh no…no excuses… i am working for a Rumanian commercial also like nuts…but i cut some sleep and continue…(dose updates…anipomono na arxisis texturing …pantos an theleis exeis xrono na megaloseis kai allo tin skini :slight_smile: )

…i’ll be back ! …keep on rocking Lady …

Rui_Padinha:

First of all let me say that I truly am a fan of your architectural\interior work… I must say your mastery of sofas and armchairs really is outstanding :smiley: , almost unparallelled…

Thank you!

I feel you are concentrating more on the balance of forms and less on behavioural detail.
Your concepts, while retaining a harmony of volumes, lack a certain believability, which has to do with creating a direct analogy to existing mechanical structures… I find this to be reeeeeal important in sci-fi.

This has to do with real subtle things, like alternance of scale in details, positioning of key structures like engines and valves, and using real world references…

I think as for the mechanical aspect you are absoloutly right, you now i have been driving car for moore than 20 years and i still do not know where the engine is hahaha… not realy but almoste so i agree with you that i have to start to think different in this point of viewe and i will do some moore research.

Pfffhiuu… that’s it! Hope I didn’t come down too hard… I do love your composition and color work, you know? :slight_smile: (sounds too much like a lame compliment? Nope… it’s sincere!)
Offcourse you are not coming down to hard to me this crits are so important too me as i said in my previous posts:thumbsup:

…oh no…no excuses… i am working for a Rumanian commercial also like nuts…but i cut some sleep and continue…(dose updates…anipomono na arxisis texturing …pantos an theleis exeis xrono na megaloseis kai allo tin skini :slight_smile: )

:sad: No Dimitri no excuse realy you know i live in Greece my work is in sweden and i am there now for a couple of days for work so there is absoloutly no chance for me to work on this for now.
But i promise that i will make late nights when i come back to catch up on you all super guys and girls!:slight_smile:

thank´s

Wonderful Woman!!! :scream:

Linda you are to married!!! You are the best dream of a 3d artist!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck for you :thumbsup:

ciao the great your fun
Ficolo

You are my King and soon i will come to marry you!

. Stop it …my keyboard is full of honey and …it started melting… :scream: :slight_smile: :scream:

Ho!!! My God!!! Guys… This is a dream? :scream:
I am to the seventh sky!!!:love:

Ficolo

Do u want me to send u some medicine and my Psychiatrist…and maybe some chocolate …it always helps u know when someone is in love…lol…ok i will leave it’s obvious that i am disturbing :scream:

Ciao