Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: jan harcarik

This is awesome. My pick for Grand Prize for sure. Great Job! :bounce:

Thanx guys for your generous comment. It’s nice to see my work is not so bad as i thought occasionally in past few months. I want to thank again to all who helped me with useful comments and kind words. Many thanx to Mibus who fixed my screwed upload.
And best luck to all contestants.

WOW! realy nice final image!!! :eek:
and great girl model :twisted:

:thumbsup:

HEY DUDE…

very great this piece.
I like it.
good LOOK…
good luck…

Impressive battle scene… and anothe thread that I miss until now… tubinea really congrats for this scene… is amazing :eek: + :applause:

jdd

hi there my south neighbour! I see that you have a real hell there as well as I. I like this sort of confusion when the eyes cannon rest:) Good luck!

Very good work. My favorite one.

:thumbsup: Great work:thumbsup:
Very massive robots (fantastic texturing on robot)

Very good approach for the theme of the contest !
I like everything - composition, characters, motion, and the flames ! I like how you did the compositing.

Great job. I only wish for more distinctly different objects in the scene. You did a fantastic job on what you did detail. Good luck in the finals.

Hi,
just wanted to let you know that I voted for your image :bowdown:
Greate action capture shot !

Have voted for the picture, had not seen your entry before. This is just awesome…

very nice pic, i like it , you got my vote :thumbsup:

This is an awesome image, you must be proud of the final result…definately a front page image. Great colour, great composition…:applause: Goodluck you have my vote.

Women in battle are awsome. I think you could smooth out some o the faraway objects.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

many thanks guys for your comments. i’ve been out for few days (sorry for late reply:shrug: ), and i see voting has begun. good luck to all contestants. we’re gonna need it. and thanx for your votes!:scream:

Congrats man… awesome job!

Congratulations! You’re probably still resting from that one!

Thanx guys, really apreciated … :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.