Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Fred Bastide

Exellent work, really original design! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He he, Space slugs VS Atomic Albino Hedgehogs!! Who would have believe this conflict will be possible?
Fred, your idea is so cool and funny. And the way you put it into 3D, man, it`s like a snapshot from a movie.
As a matter of fact, I think this can be a good idea for a comic Sci-Fi movie.
The space slug is soo cool, perfect character! :thumbsup:
Congrats mate!! :applause:
GL in the judjing phase!:thumbsup:

congratulations on a excellent final… great art that you have created…
the lighting is perfect, and the characters so life-like!

Superbe image !! Tu as vraiment toute tes chances dans ce concours :thumbsup:

I love this entry. extremely professional level of execution, and that hedgehog makes me smile every time i see it. well done, and good luck! :applause:

Very original entry. Nice concepts. Very nice backdrop. Clever designs. Congradulations on finishing it Fred. Keep at it!

Hi,
just wanted to let you know that I voted for your image :bowdown:
I simply love it…

i think you have done very good job on creating this kewl artwork, you got my vote :bounce:

Wow! Another amazing entry with so much detail! Congrats on an outstanding effort.

This is very original.A slug or snail as a fast battle ship fighter,funny and original.Modeling is very nice,textures are great,very pro level work.Top three with Monsit and Virtuoso for me.Any can be winner,including your work Texx,great picture.:buttrock:

Great stuff! Love the characters, the ships, the textures --everything. So far, for me anyway, It’s between you, Monsitj and Dimitris Liatsos piece. Wish you the best. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: [font=Arial]CONGRATULATIONS [/font] :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------
Funny style But
1.Great lighting
2.Great textures
3.Great modeling
4.Great design in everything
------------------------------------
:thumbsup: [font=Arial]CONGRATULATIONS [/font] :thumbsup:
yes you have my vote :slight_smile:

fantasticcccccccccccc

well, I cannot say anything that hasn’t been said in the posts before me, …your image makes me think in how important the idea is in all of this, “Space slugs VS Atomic Albino Hedgehogs”…it’s a great idea, and greatly executed, I’m happy that I can vote for more than one entry cause there are too many good ones but…if I had to choose one, I think it would be this one… if you don’t mind I think I’m going to print it properly…

good job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A great fun piece and idea…love what you have done :thumbsup:

Wow, man! Awesome entry! What I’ve seen 3D-entries, this is definately my favourite one! :slight_smile: Only thing that bothers me a little is that you didn’t use whole possibly image aspect ratio for it. I really like the alien pilot and that fat ship on the right is cherry on the top.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

• Wow! I hadn’t seen this one! Very cool Fred, congratulations! :thumbsup: and the best of luck!

congratulations Fred :thumbsup:

Congrats man… awesome job!

Man you didn’t even have a choice to be left out of top 15 , poor poor you!:smiley:

Congratulations!