Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: David Sa

David Sa has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

Hi all, CgTalk community!

I’m David.
I have been a member here since couple days ago and found that CgTalk is such a great community. Thank you.
I am here now (I wish I knew this challenge earlier) as a mean in learning & to earn myself a custom avatar he…he…
Oh yes I want to win too, that would be really really cool. Let see if I can really do this. Wish me luck guys.

To all the challengers GOODLUCK.
I will check some of your threads once I’m sure with my own concept, as a novice I would not want my concept to be ‘influenced & intimidated’ by yours. But I will learn alot from you guys in executing my concepts, especially in technical side. I hope you would give me some help. Most appreciated.

Now I have to excuse myself reading the faqs & making some sketchs.

Regards
David Sa

Hi guys,

I’ve came up with this story idea for this Grandspace theme:War of the Palazan.
I won’t write about the story much since it is not a script competition. However I will tell you bits & pieces along with the images later.

I’ll go for now. Developing the story more then doing some sketches based on the story.

David

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.