Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Bernardo Arroyo Lindig

Bernardo darte la enhorabuena q has hecho un pedazo trabajo impresionante y q espero ver mas trabajos tuyos por el foro de Cgtalk y en futuros concursos.:buttrock:

Un saludo y cuidate carnal

ese clon pos mi turno de felicitarte me gustó mucho el resultado final en especial como s eve la mona esa se ve chidisima, suerte ca! y a qesperar el prox concurso jaja:thumbsup::slight_smile:

I’m amazed at the amount of work and detail you have put in this pic. I’ve followed your proces from the very start and it was really awesome to see how you’ve put everything together. I love it!! :slight_smile:

Absolutely great final image :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The amount of details is impressive, good luck for the final :bounce:

Hello 3db2, your final is quite a hot staff mate! :thumbsup: I’d say is one of these images you HAVE to see in big dimensions so you can study each bit of it (haven’t yet been through the big render…:D)

Wishing the best on your entry! :slight_smile:

Hope to see you around CGTalk soon…

Nice and complex scene ! Great work on modelin and texture ! A cool work for sure !
Bravo !

A beautyfull and Fantastic job you did, love the mood of your epic piece! Best luck, mate!:thumbsup:

Bernardo, I had not said it to you before because only you showed scenes without many characters and I supposed that you had captured my idea when I made mention behind time in private conversation with you about the likeness with Star-wars movie.

also influenced a lot the little time in that you spend from the tests to the final image.

Don’t worry Bernardo, the final image is very well, is simply wonderful, my comments go oriented to give a bigger impact to your work and if you won the competition, you know to who to give your old computer.

Un abrazo hermano

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: A lot lot lot lot lot work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Fantastic final image
Good luck:)

Stunning work Bernardo, congratulations :applause: and :thumbsup:

jdd

markovicd, ArtisticVisions, MDN67, arturro, taavi , Versiden, Dark_Drako, shotta, Bernardo D , Amida , Nomad, terraarc, gpepper, the1st_angel , splineman , SUN,
jddog . everybody thank you! i am so happy that you liked my entry, it`s one of the best reasons to work and to keep working, and as you might think, i am just waiting for the next challenge!!

for now i am just waiting for the voting, there are so many awesome images, i am must tell you something: for me is not importat to win, but to create art and being with great artists like all of you is just enough!

by the way, my now portfolio http://www.3db2.com is almost finished, please go there and tell me if you find any bugs, right now i am working on a special section for this challenge with some images and stuff. so tell me what do you think!
best luck and again: Thank you =) see you in the next challenge!!

Bernardo

see ya man! next challenge ! :smiley:

Gran trabajo Bernardo. :eek:

Excelentes detalles, buena iluminación y atmosfera.

Para mi uno de los finalistas. Suerte!!!

Great work Bernardo.

Excellent details, good illumination and atmosphere.:applause:

For my one of the finalists.

Good Luck!:thumbsup:

Hi,
just wanted to let you know that I voted for your image :bowdown:
great job on the lightning and characters

Exquisite detail and great design work. Well Done!

What great detail, looks like alot of work :slight_smile: goodluck.

3db2,
I am a little disappointed your image didn’t make it to the top 15. Your created a very nice image .
Mike

che clon no ganamos ni un tostilunch ajaja ps ya que! ahi pa la otra les damos una wamiza alcabo el prox challenge es en marzo :smiley:

Same here; thought your entry had a lot of character and emotion to it (I bet it placed pretty close to the 15, though). See you in the next Challenge. :slight_smile:

Hello!

well thank you for your commments, and well, i also felt a little disapointed for the results, but the good thing is there are some realle awesome art there, so i think it is ok… and the most important thing is that i won more experience on doing a big job like that image, and now i have to get ready for the next challenge, i am really waiting for it!!!

well, good luck and again thank you for your support, see you all in the next challenge!

bernardo