Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Tranchefeux

Here the final drawing, you less I hope for it, I will be able to
begin my search for the harmony of the colors, the format of the image
is 3543/2787

Haven’t posted quite a time! I dropping by to say that the final image has lots of depth and details! :thumbsup:
Waiting for the colored version…:slight_smile:

can’t wait to see the colors !!!

Scary details… how’d you do that? You just earned my respect.

A wonderful final drawing…colors on this has potential out the roof…Shadows,light,balance,quite a thing to tackle,but I look forward to seeing you do this with high levels of success…All the best to you Tranchefeux…I’ll be watching…:slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Wow such a beautiful imagination =) This is great

Some details of the final drawing before the colors.

Oooh man we can see lots of hours in that piece !!! Very impressive, so much details, and it’s not confusing at all !!!

I don’t know what kind of color mood you’ll put on it, but I’m very interesting to see what you’ll do :slight_smile:

My God… this is amazing Tranchefeux… truly amazing. Congratulations!

Fiuuuu, wow c’est absolument SUPERBE… really I’m impressed about this work :applause:

jdd

hey man this is wild and way out there great.:applause: :bowdown:

awesome work man…great style…lots of details and original architecture…love it

Oh God!! It is really incredible! I never thoungh it would have so much detail till I saw the close-ups. Now I can see the little dancers in the foreground and it all make sense to me. Your work is awesome. Very beutifull. I see some textures in the background that look perfect as they look like as an anciente canvas surface. I cant imagine the color on it. As it is it remember me some Durero gravures, so I would like this feelings remains in the final image. Congratulations!

To me the details are a litte too much, everything just fuzzes together. I could see with color though this peice looking very nice…strong work!

Great work Tranchefeux! I’d like to see some colour, how you’re going to go is quite intriguing. I wouldn’t mind knowing a rough timeline on how long it took for your pencil’s, I see the detail being very tedious, wonderful, but tedious.

Keep it comin!

i’m in awe and so inspired but can’t go that far in pencils. :banghead:. no crit here. GREAT raw creativity you got! keep posting Tranchefeux! :applause: