Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Teemu Rajala

Squibbit: Thanks a lot for the overpaint! :slight_smile: That really made me think again the woman’s face :slight_smile: I deciced to make paintng back to the reference’s direction. I think it just looks better and I’m still quite inexperienced painting faces so it’s good to stop playing around in time ;D

hmmm…

:bowdown::bowdown:

Congratulations on finishing your entry, nice colours and great visuals, it is nice to see some variety in entries too considering yours is a collage. Good luck! :slight_smile:

WOW really really nice.

I like all your work in progress pictures also. Great sense of light and form. Cool layout also.

Now it’s finally finished! I just did some brightness/contrast adjusting and minor tweaking here and there.

I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Hehehe lovely! Only thing that bugs me is the dog’s teeth. But thats about it.

Good job!

Squibbit: :bounce:

magnethead: I’m glad you’ve enjoyed my thread :slight_smile:

AirBORn:Thank you! and Good luck to you too! :slight_smile:

Gryphon: Hehe, You were quick to reply :wink: Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Nice work! I wasn’t sure how everything would read with so many elements in the frame, but with all the clean-up, it reads perfectly clear. You really saw it through, nice work!

-mike

Awesome Work
You Had my Vote!:applause:

Nice image! different style and concept! Congrats!:slight_smile:

Walrus: Thank you! Believe me, I had many moments that I was almost ready to give up. :wink: To me Balancing the picture was the hardest problem because of so many elements in it.

adel3d: Thanks! :wink:

Lovliebutterfly: Thank you :slight_smile:

No! Zey uberlooked u too! Ve must have rrevvenge!!!
:buttrock::buttrock:

Yepp:thumbsup:

Congrats to your piece… I love it!

Tom

Yes! The ReVenGe!!.. Arrr! hehe! :smiley:

Thanks for the support guys! :slight_smile:

Damn it ! Your great work had no price… it’s not right… :rolleyes: but you’ve got a price from me, to encourage you to continue your art : it’s really worth ! :thumbsup:

Good luck !

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.