Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: svetlin velinov

Hi, i like your fema characters in the center, very good look, you will be added more ligthing in your composition for most realistic impression, good work

You certainly are a master of your craft… impressive work. The style reminds me a bit of some matrix illustrations I’ve seen. I think you have really encompassed the ‘Grand Space Opera’ theme. :wink:

This is the final result of my monthly work. I gues that it could be beater, but I hope that if this tread could not win any prize it will gain more fans of my art.

I had already explain the concept of the illustration but I want to make some explanations.

The queen of machines is a illustration of the total domination of one grand ruler if those world of machines. The power and the control of everything is her duty as master of the robots. They are mindless subordinates creatures without straight lines. But one of them is deferent, he is unique. He has mind and he has just unplugged his confection to the Queen. Now he begun to be master of him self. And everything has begin…

Every community needed à lifer to go after him and to fight for their straight line. This is the sense of my treat hire.

This is the final result of my monthly work. I gues that it could be beater, but I hope that if this tread could not win any prize it will gain more fans of my art.

I had already explain the concept of the illustration but I want to make some explanations.

The queen of machines is a illustration of the total domination of one grand ruler if those world of machines. The power and the control of everything is her duty as master of the robots. They are mindless subordinates creatures without straight lines. But one of them is deferent, he is unique. He has mind and he has just unplugged his confection to the Queen. Now he begun to be master of him self. And everything has begin…

Every community needed a lifer to go after him and to fight for their straight line. This is the sense of my treat hire. :thumbsup:

www.velinov.com

Final

www.velinov.com

Great and beautiful illustration style work!

Good luck!

:thumbsup: I love this work :thumbsup:

I like it a lot the style
Good Luck

:thumbsup: [color=darkorange]Great Work u have my vote [/color]:thumbsup:

Awesome Work So!
You Had my Vote.:applause:

Thank you guys for the support. I think that there is to much good works and I’m thankful for each vote. My work is very different in comparison with other works but I thought that my tread has some worth too…

Thank you again and keep voting for those you like:thumbsup:

-------------------:scream:
www.velinov.com

hello

My vote for you beacause I like your style and good Website. I have impressived about all pictures in website, I like Line up , Goood Job :thumbsup:

i love robot. your robot queen really really really nice. :bounce: :thumbsup: a very good example 4 me 2.

hi… i love the image…is very nice …cool… job…:buttrock: good luck

Wowe, Cool concept,

Hot queen, Lots of wires are good in a futuristic scene. Say is the queen like connected to that super structure behind her? Great inspiration for me. 5 of 5 for me...   :bounce:

Well I 'm afraid you paid the fact that your work is different … but your pict is great, really one of the best in that challenge. :thumbsup:
I give you an ARCTIS prize, and keep your style up, man, it’s worth ! :bounce:

Good luck.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.