Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Richard Dumont

Great work, and it’s been fun watching how you develop and refine your image!

-mike

Congratulations KRAULL! Awesome! You did it man! I will be suporting you. I wish you the best, you are definitely off to be one of the greatest artists out there IMO :slight_smile:

CHEERS MAN!

like the last challenge; u have my vote.

Thanks guys!

AirbORn:
You’ve really picked-up my curiosity about this Turner painter, so I’ve just checked his works. I now can see about what you were talking about and I must agree that there is some similitudes, probably witht the contrast of the composition. I’ll try to know more about him and his technique, precisely about how he render waves in his painting. Thanks to have make me know this artist!

montclaris
Arctis
I’ll work on this website… But I’ll wait to have more stuff to post though. :slight_smile:

CobraX
Hola my pote! :bounce:

This one looks like it has a ton of detail. I hope the full resolution image is a bit more clear. I really like this, but when it’s so small it looks a little cluttered to me.

Rook
Don’t forget you can click on the image to get the full size resolution. :slight_smile:

Love it. I like scetches a little bit more than final image. Becouse I thought there will be more people on it. But U had Your idea and I see U did great job. I like that look.

Richard I must say this is stupendous. Absolutely one of the best. Congradulations on your grand finale! It was well worth the wait. I hope to see you in the winners circle because that is just jaw-dropping.

Very well finished piece! I especially like ur technique of showing the “details”… and everything else as well of course :slight_smile: good luck in voting process!

cool pic , dude

Turned out just wonderfully Richard…A very in-depth look,and mood galore…One more of my favorites from all aspects…Nicely done,and congrats on a wonderful effort and the results which followed Richard…Nice!:buttrock:

Wowwww Awesome Work …:applause:
you are Rembrandt?:eek:
You Had my Vote!!!:deal:

Real feeling of the battle!
Like your stile!:bounce:

Congrats man… awesome job!

Hi, All my compliment for your price. :applause:

You should be doing movie work if you’re not already. Congratulations!

Congrats:thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.