Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Pierre Droal

Your work is really great ! Colors, shapes and I love that kind of concept about hidden cultures in space.

En 2 mots : ça déchire ! :buttrock:

WOW! Just amazingly amazing cool final! :eek: :buttrock: :applause: I lóve the shapes, the style, the lighting, the textures… just all is really stunnnig…!

Y’a got my vote! :thumbsup:

Ah yes. Very unique vision there, I just love it. It’s the kind of thing where you want to see more photographs of other locations and follow the story of lost civilizations. Very engaging…

Nice work!

• Tonsen

Hi, Congratulations for the final one, the emsemble of the composition
is well, the very poetic atmosphere. Good luck :thumbsup:

Congrats on a great image. I can’t help but simply repeat what the others have said about loving the classic watercolor painting look to the image. Very stylistic and beautiful.

Vance

AWWWWWWWWWesome work!
you have a great imagination in lighting and atmosphere…The technique of the work is great too!
You have my vote!:applause:

And you’ll have my vote too! I stay with the idea that you came up with the more original idea concerning a natural envirionment in this challenge. I’ve never seen or imagined a landscape that looks like this before, and I like it a lot. :thumbsup:

It has been nice to interact with you
A la prochaine! :slight_smile:

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii FANTASTIC WORK :thumbsup: EEEEEEEeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii

:slight_smile: Ooou AND Good Luck:)

You have my vote, Arctis. Your image is one of the most inspirational of the challenge.

Wonderful image artis, dynamic and very eyecatching. You seem to have applied those same methods you have done in your other works to this, with the line work nicely etching over the painting creating a great mood and traditional feeling and mood to the picture. Great picture.

I wish u good luck man! U already know what do I think about ur piece… its greeaaaat :smiley:

Awesome Work
You Had my Vote!:deal:

Congrats man… awesome job!

Hi, All my compliment for your price. :applause:

Congratulations- your piece was fascinating to watch from begining to end.

Congrats:thumbsup:

Cheerz

Tommy Lee

Congratulations man! Very well done :slight_smile:

Hi Pierre,

congrats to your honorable mention and good luck with your story you´re working on. I devinetley will check your website for news.

See you in the next challenge.

fahrija

Congrats and well done, dude, mighty original and cool piece !