Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Jesse Speak

I’ve just voted my way through the whole 2D category, I cast so many votes! The final set of images is so strong overall, my jaw hasn’t recovered from hitting the desk so often. There are quite a few excellent entries that I wasn’t even aware of. It has been very inspiring to work among such talented people! :beer:

Bring on the next challenge soon, I’m getting withdrawal symptoms!

:beer: :beer: good luck

I still think that the clouds on top of the pic could be a bit softer, but I like the brightness of them u used. Nevertheless, one of the best pics in this challenge for sure, watching ur thread was awesome and a great pleasure. Cant wait for next one to participate beside such a great artist as u r! :slight_smile:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hi Speaky…

Fantastic Entry…really answers the competition brief…great sense of scale, atmosphere and lighting…

gets my vote and my favourite entry…good luck!!

Hey …improving! Where will u be next ? :slight_smile: Good work dude and congrats!

hi speaky,

it was worth it to stick to this image. Congratiulation for your top 15 image!

best regards
Fahrija

Congrats man… awesome job!

Hi, All my compliment for your price. :applause:

Great work, really great. Congratulations!

Hey, we did it buddy!:thumbsup:
Congrats to your awesome piece…

Cheerz

Tom

No words man… just congratulations for ur fantastic piece of art. I hope we’ll see each other in next challenge as well, coz it was very enjoyable watching ur thread!
Have fun! :slight_smile:

Great job Jesse, loved it. Looking forward to seeing you in the next one.

Congrats on placing, Jesse! Way to go! See you in the next challenge…

-mike

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.