:sad:

Congrats man… awesome job!

:bounce:

congratiulations for your top 15rated image.:thumbsup:

I personaly suggested it much higher in the ranking (top 5) …hmm

best regards
fahrija

Hi, All my compliment for your price. :applause:

Personally Jason I would have ranked this one much higher. You did such a wicked job in such a small amount of time. It was a pleasure watching this one develop. My hat’s off to you!

Great work, congratulations!

Amazing work, and you definitly earn a higher rank with that image:thumbsup: I thought you’ll be 1st to 3rd place…

However,… Congratulations

Tommy Lee

Congratulations man! Ur work really fascinated me… Im just going step by step through ur painting process and learning as much as I can right now. Thnx for participating and showing us ur killing style and I hope we’ll see u in next challenge as well :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of the support guys! I’m very happy about making it into the top 15 with so many amazing pieces this time around! I’m really looking forward to seeing what the next challenge will be. I hope to see all of you guys there again :slight_smile:

Congrats Jason, looking forward to seeing you in the next one.

congrats man , great entry. great image. You are in top 3-4 for me . I hope you 'll be in the next challenge.

Man I really admire you still Jason… keep it up and all the best :slight_smile: :thumbsup:.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.