Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Jason Chan

Outstanding - best wishes :thumbsup:

Good luck.:thumbsup: :buttrock:

awsome! its like, the dream team of badies. :slight_smile:

Excellent work. As I said, all the characters look great and have a gritty, realistic feel. I also love the background.

congratz . GREAT FINAL!

Best one so far imho. Good luck.

Great work you have here! :slight_smile: Just love the mood! You don’t need any luck to the contest with this piece, Hehe! :smiley:

No really. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Cool work ! :scream:

Thanks for all of the support, guys! I couldn’t have done it without all of your ideas, input, and critiques. Thanks!

Good luck to all of you!

congratulations, jason! great work! this piece came out a lot stronger and was much more ambitious than your previous machineflesh entry (which i loved). good luck with the whole voting thing! :smiley:

Your final image looks like a mix between lord of the rings, matrix and brom’s paintings… Great!

amazing stuff Jason! really like the background and your detailed characters. My only problem is the central composition which devides the painting down the middle.

excellent work…good luck

Beautiful work, Jason. The glows are great, and i love the subtle hints of red in the peice as well. Terrific!

-mike

Congratulations again… Awesome Image:applause:

Cheerz

Tommy Lee

This is downright sick lookin…truly amazing work. If you ever do a poster of this i’d buy for sure. Excellent stuff! -Pixelfader

Nothing much to say… one of the best, no doubt about that. I just wish u all the best. It was really great watching ur thread, the making of this masterpiece. Cant wait for another challenge to see u participating in it! good luck!

Awesome and deffinatly worthy of a place in a sci-fi art book !!!

A definate masterpiece, goodluck and shall cya on the next challenge :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Wowe…awsome work, i like it. Good luck. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

heavy stuff as always , dude. Seems you’re as hard to keep away
from the top 15 as mr. Mandryk , congrats!