Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Giocele vieira rocha

Some new things: the cannon shooting, the wall details and the ships.

Hey nice work on the image so far, I really like the POV and the color. Looking forward to seeing it all filled out. Good luck.

I love your approach on this image and how crisp everything looks against the BG… .makes the atmosphere feel very barren…

When you’re finished with the piece, becuase you’re creating and polishing area by area… you need to do an AfterEffects time-lapse comp of the images creation.

:thumbsup:

Can’t wait to see more progress… looking great so far!

more soldiers… more soldiers…

sorry, no crits, its looking awesome though great vibrant colours and the positioning and body language of the soldiers is superb, cant wait for more details

I think the soldiers are ready.
Now, I have to concentrate in the buildings.
many things to do, but now, the process is more quickly.

sweet , already this looks really good , the action in the lower part looks great , and
the gun firing into the crowd (or over their heads) looks real nasty

Windows, windows, windows…

more to come.

great colors and great scene you got there!!!Excellent!

MAybe some ladders(some kind of elevators brought t the walls to climb them by the enemies could be cool.

My Grand SpaceBra 2d:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=184953

Hi Giocele,

I like the color and the perspective view very much. Great work.
I hope you´ll get this one finished right in time.

Greetings
Fahrija

I really like Your composition and perspective. Looks good so far. Good luck!

thanx guys.
I’m worry about the time, but I believe that I can do it until january - 17.

I’m always thinking:“yes, you can…yes, you can…” :slight_smile:

the main structure is almost finished.

Just stunning style and also amazing composition! Just amazing work around here…! I like the ‘orange’ feeling of the painting, it gives it something special! :arteest:

I will keep following this, its really inspirating! :slight_smile:

Greetz & happy newyear (bit late :wink: ),
Gijs

Just more details in the city.
I believe that the city will be completed tomorrow.
And then, I will concentrate in the wall, the sky and some details…

I am almost there! :smiley:

Looks cool. I can’t wait to see more updates. My tastebuds are beginning to water. :slight_smile:

the city is ready (maybe need just more little details, but…)and now I’m working in the sky.

Very nice…the perspective is awesome and works very well. Just the leftmost turret’s perspective doesn’t seem quite right. But perhaps it’s too late now to change that.

Well done! By the way, are your portuguese?

thanx man!

YES: I agree with you about the perspective, but is really too late to make big changes…
NO: I’m not portuguese, I’m from Brasil. E por aqui a gente fala português também.:slight_smile:

Thanx again.
You are always welcome!

Insane detail and scale in this. Cant wait to see the sky.
Before you finish though, I want to mention- the face on the guy at the bottom should probably be worked on- probably the eyes. It looks just a little too comical.