Gonzalo

This is where the Gonzalo magic happens.

OK, so I found out what happened to Gonzalo: His email account (business) and gallery got hacked. Really bad case, all his stuff got deleted and he had a hard time restoring it all.
This is why we are working over Skype right now and doing our best to work our way around with his tutorials.

He has several paintings in progress already. It will show if he’ll be able to finish the writing until January 24. I will show the pieces we selected for him as soon as they’re available.

I managed to push out one WIP overview for his first tutorial and another glimpse of a second artwork he prepared out of Gonzalo.

Phew.

We’ll see if he manages to send me over some writing till monday. We still sort things out on Skype since I feel emailing is a little too risky in the moment.

Will share some of his art over thee weekend since I hope he finishes it then and I can post the finished pieces. :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.