Gnomon and CGNetworks/Ballistic Booth Schedule

Gnomon/Ballistic Presentation Schedule – Booth #1113

Tuesday 10 August 2004
10:30 Mark Snoswell, Daniel Wade and Leonard Teo - Getting into Print: Making your images better
11:30 Alex Alvarez - Digital Landscapes
12:30 Eric Hanson - Digital Sets
13:30 Greg Downing - Photogrammetry from Panoramas
14:30 Philip Straub and Linda Bergkvist - d’artiste: Meet the Master Artists
15:30 Jeremy Engleman – Lighting
16:30 Meats Meier - ZBrush

Wednesday 11 August 2004
10:30 Mark Snoswell, Daniel Wade and Leonard Teo - Getting into Print: Making your images better
11:30 Darrin Krumweide - Camera Projection Techniques
12:30 Andrew Orloff - Integration
13:30 Alex Alvarez - Digital Landscapes
14:30 Philip Straub and Linda Bergkvist - d’artiste: Meet the Master Artists
15:30 Eric Hanson - Digital Sets
16:30 Meats Meier - ZBrush

Thursday 12 August 2004
11:30 Scott Robertson - Vehicle Rendering
12:30 Neville Page - Character Development
13:30 Meats Meier - ZBrush
14:30 Dean Fowler - Creating “Machine Phase: Booby Trap”
15:30 Jeremy Engleman - Lighting

Ballistic Media Book Signings and Meet the Artist Sessions

Tuesday 10 August 2004
11:15 Book-signing: Leonard Teo, Mark Snoswell and Daniel Wade
12:00 Book-signing: EXPOSÉ 2 award-winning artists Joe Eisner and Neil Blevins
13:00 Book-signing: EXPOSÉ committee members Jeff Mottle and Meats Meier
13:30 Book-signing: EXPOSÉ committee member Chris Sloan
15:15 Book-signing: d’artiste Master Artists Linda Bergkvist and Philip Straub

Wednesday 11 August 2004
12:00 Book-signing: EXPOSÉ 2 award-winning artists Alex “Proebius” Martin and Neil Blevins
13:00 Book-signing: EXPOSÉ committee member Meats Meier
15:15 Book-signing: d’artiste Master Artists Linda Bergkvist and Philip Straub
16:00 Book-signing: EXPOSÉ committee member and NewTek “LightWave Evangelist” William Vaughan
17:00 Book-signing: ELEMENTAL Master award-winner Luciano Neves

Thursday 12 August 2004
12:30 Book-signing: d’artiste Master Artist Linda Bergkvist
15:15 Book-signing: Dean Fowler, creator of Machine Phase

The entire Gnomon Workshop DVD range will be on sale at SIGGRAPH booth #1113, as well as all book titles from Ballistic Publishing, with healthy show-special discounts.

Those of you going to SIGGRAPH are lucky b@st@rds.

I would be at most of those.

BTW somebody get me some pictures of Linda Bergkvist. :smiley:

i’ll be hitting most of those up and i’ll also be working at the gnomon booth on wednesday from 10am until 2pm…pop by and say hello!

It’s so friggin’ frustrating that LA is on the other side of the planet for me :frowning: Could we move it over here somehow ? :wink: (the nice bits that is)

Would be nice to meet everyone.

Somebody Going to SIGGRAPH Please take ur Vidcams or Digicams and post videos and pics of the Convention. That would be a great way to give back to CGTalk and its Members.

Hope someone would do that!
All the best!

:thumbsup:

good ideas for the web post video/photo ! !: )
the siggraph look’s impresive,but too far of europe :frowning: arf ! snif !)
but some photo or video , and we can be more with you !

i second that motion… vids and pics of siggraph would rock.
(or they could bring it over to europe :thumbsup: )

Well good NEWS for those living in Southern Ontario, and perhaps Ottawa, and Montreal because in 2006 SIGGRAPH will be held in BOSTON. But then again, that’s 2 years from now. :slight_smile:

Somebody Going to SIGGRAPH Please take ur Vidcams or Digicams and post videos and pics of the Convention. That would be a great way to give back to CGTalk and its Members.

Hope someone would do that!
All the best!

You have to have an official Press Pass to be allowed to take pictures or film the Exhibition displays and what not. They’re supposed to check your bags or backpack as you go in. There’s definitely signs posted about that, too. If you’re caught on the floor without a Press Pass, your camera could be taken away. Permanently. They don’t always push this policy but sometimes they do.

Maybe someone at Ballistic will take a few pictures and post them during the conference. :slight_smile:

t

Boston ! Oh cool, that makes it only 3400 miles away instead of 5500…:sad:

I’m workin’ the Gnomon booth on Wednesday afternoon, immedately after ZippZopp. Come by to give me tickets to parties! Oh, yeah, and ask questions about Gnomon.

do europeans have something like siggraph?it would be great to have a such huge event here in Europe…U.S. are a way too far from italy… :frowning: :frowning:
anyway the idea of making pics wasn’t bad at all…I think people there at siggraph should be a little more flexible than what they are now,that story about photos and videos…just crazy…it sounds so restricted and non-democratic…

im going for free! =D

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.