George Kyparissous-Generalist TD Reel 2010

Hi everyone,

My name is George Kyparissous and I have worked as a Generalist TD, FX TD and Lighting TD in various tv shows and movies over the past 3 years. This demoreel contains some of the work I have done profesionally as well as personal projects.

For my last gig I worked as the head of 3D for a British tv show called Misfits. This gig ends very soon, so I’ll be searching for a new job in London.

My new reel, as well as my cv and reel breakdown are on my site:http://www.geovfx.com/

Unfortunatelly, I cant include some of the work that i have done since the shows havent aired yet (Misfits and Star City).

If you have the time, take a look and tell me what you think.

Cheers,
George

Some great work there, top notch!

Nice reel man!

Thanks for your kind words Kevin and Alex.

Great reel, I loved the movie District 9 :buttrock:
The last shot looked pretty amazing.

Thanks Themis…

Great reel.
Could you talk about it…
Oh BTW, plugged!
-R

Nice work I must say, the district 9 stuff is really cool :slight_smile: Good film by the way.

Cobra 6

Awesome stuff! Congrats :smiley:

great real man!!

Thanks Roberto, Joep, Martin and Omar for your comments.

Roberto:

Great reel.
Could you talk about it…
Oh BTW, plugged!
-R

I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Can you be a bit more specific as to what you want me to talk about?

Great Work. Keep Going!
Congratz :wink:

Amazinf reel!

Nice work George. It was great working with you at Image Engine :slight_smile:

Daniel, Josep: Thanks.Glad you liked it.

James: Thanks James. It was a pleasure working with you as well man. The lighting-weapon shots looked amazing in the end. You did a fantastic job with it. Are you at MPC now? How’s life treating you?

Wow man, I love it, this is what 3D was made for!

very nice…district 9 was a movie i felt close to as its filmed in South africa. loved the look of the aliens …concept and visually i loved the FX

Very inspiring work! :wise:

Amazing work icedeyes,

I loved district 9, and i’m finishing a imagem about the movie, i’m doing the environment and my friend Antonio Peres doing the character coming soon i’ll post here, i hope that you like.

congratulation by the portifolio.

A hug fron Brazil.

David.

Wow, your working on the second season of misfits… Awesomeee dude. Envy!!