GDSWorld: The Journey (Year long search for the perfect medium)

Some work from today. A portrait study as a warm-up, a self-portrait, multiple noses from ref. A Matte painting still in progress from DT and a wip of Maxilla in Z-brush. Fun day!

Haven’t poster here for a while.
I’ll add the past images soon.
Skull study, some gestural drawings and a preview of a master study that i’ll upload tomorrow.

Rembrandt study is now finished. It was a great study and I learnt a lot from it.

wow!such a great job!very inspiring

@iiiokkibar- Thank you!

I ran out of time to enter the contest this week so a really quick kit bashed concept.

My entry for the bi-weekly contest at Concept World.

Resetting the marathon again, so this is number 1. Don’t ask why…

Day 2
Drawing from reference, pointing out errors and finally getting into anatomy.

Hello!What a great idea to point out errors!You really know what to do)i believe this method is the fastest way to achieve mastery :buttrock: keep posting ,please,its very very useful for me) best wishes from me :slight_smile: P.S I subscribed to your youtube channel

@iiiokkibar- Thank you, i’m flattered by your comment.
I will do from now on.

Anatomy study sheet and a colour portrait fail for today:

nice!but pay more attention to eyes)Drawing eye detail from David’s head can help)keep pushing!

@iiiokkibar- Thanks for the ref images. I’ll definitely be paying more attention to that. My eyes are weak.

In a rush forgot to save the study I did this morning so only a portrait sketch for today.

Where is CS6 when you need it.

Been trying some solid brushes and capturing the essence of a skull. I quite like it.
SOLID FOUNDATION WILL MAKE US STRONG! SO KEEP PUSHING!

Sketchathon Day:
Paintover by others and a Zbrush bust.

Portrait and Skull i’ve been working on today:

Day 8: Finished Beth’s portrait and then tried some lighting effect.
And a skull lighting test from this morning.

Some new work and studies.

Form practise from last few days

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.