Gate, Thunder Studio (3D)

Title: Gate
Name: Thunder Studio
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop

The original is a chinese artist HongJIAN Wang’s oil painting, We do it in 3DMAX for a pratice of
composition of a picture and lightening.Hope u like it.comments are welcome!:slight_smile:

WITH no WORDS~~~~ ha more please

which one is the original and which one is the rework?

Even if it’s a reproduction, it’s really impressive ! Do you have a link to the original paint ?
Good job ! :thumbsup:

That looks great.

Do you have a link to the original painting? I’d like to see how they compare.

This is really perfect.

terrific job
liked it very much…
my only crit would be the ground texture looks CG…
maybe you could use some displacement on that…
still very good job though

THANKS GUYS! I didn’t find the original on the interent so we take a photo from the book:P

low quality sorry :frowning: just for u to compare:)

THANKS

THUNDER STUDIO

Beautiful image.

Excuse my question, but I am curious to know if this actually is a fully rendered model with lighting and textures or a painting over the second image?

Best,

ashakarc

I have the same question as him^ Good job with the lighting, but that ground texture looks really flat. Maybe you should have modeled the stones.

The lighting is impressive and captures the atmosphere of the original really well. Nice work!

WOW! this is seriously amazing. Your fabric textures are just great, I have no crits whatsoever!
keep up the amazing work! I would buy a poster of this if you put one up for sale at zazzle.com or something

Like it ,like it.like.Tyhe cloth and overall picture is just outstanding.:buttrock:

Superb on the reprodcution. The only thing that i would recommand is that the floor is abit flat base on the texture you have. I’d rather model it out or simply displace it.

good work.

Wow! Awesome work man!

One crit though, the floor lacks depth, it’s too flat, in my opinion. Maybe turn up the bump depth? O_o

great work again… :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hope add material the car!!!

good composition, texture and lighting.

cool lightning! i like it alot! :thumbsup:

WOW…It’s real…texturing is marvelous and clothes too…

The only comment is…WOW!!!