Hey CG Society!
Technicolor is currently looking for FX Artists in INDIA.
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World’s most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
A quick rundown of what we are looking for from you.
• At least 2 years of feature film production experience working with Houdini and/or Maya
• Experience with RealFlow, FumeFX, and Naiad a plus
• Experience lighting and rendering with Mantra, Renderman, and V-Ray a plus
• Ability to script in Python and Hscript. C++ and HDK and plus
• Ability to quickly master proprietary effects tools and pipeline tools
• Ability to design, self-direct, and organize your work
• Strong communication skills and must be able to work well within a team
• Exercise a high level of focus and skill in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to perform visual and analytical problem-solving
• Strong demo reel and/or portfolio in realistic effects animation, lighting, arts or engineering.
We are interested in hearing from Artists at all levels – be that junior, mid or senior!
Apply to the position at the link below
Want to learn more about Technicolor?