French GT40 thread

If car modeling is your thing, you might want to check this thread over at the French C4D forum:

http://www.frenchcinema4d.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8157&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Damn, wish i knew french, i started a GT40 a while ago but compared to the one in that thread i’m sort of glad i never continued with it, mine blows pretty badly compared to that one. :s

The pictures tell it all. And you shouldn’t worry about asking something in English over there, they won’t kill you for it :slight_smile:

just few words ( in a aproximate english … apologies )

the ‘’ creator’’ of this image is the same one who had the honnors of the front page here and the spotlight at maxon for his allready amazing race motorbike ( can’t remember the model … will search and update this post ) : so it was the Honda RC2 11 V 2002

polykiller !!!

and as Brammelo said , feel free to post at frenchcinema4d forum , it will always have someone to translate …

cheers !

Hi cgtalk users!

I’m happy that you appreciate my work. Next wip I will post here in english and in french at frenchcinéma4d.

Ben.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.