[Budget $300+] WetFire GAMES
We currently have a mousepad design of 3D Hexagons. With your help, we would like to expand our mousepad line with some very eye-catching 3D Rendered patterns to print on our gaming mousepads. We are looking for your ideas or sketches to help us come to a decision on the final design.
The idea is to help someone match their computer lighting or just help their gaming area look amazing.
- Because we are looking for your ideas on a really sweet design, we would like to hear your thoughts.
- Here are some patterns we like https://bit.ly/2XvUcCt
- Please let us know any ideas you have or design references you can make.
- Innovation & Creative
- 3D Modeling
- Rendering pipeline
- Dimensions (11220 px) x (3898 px)
- Must be able to include our logo in the design, embossed, or in neon lights off to the side somewhere [we will discuss]
- Hard metal with neon lights would be a plus / but not required [think tron/cyberpunk]
- [$200-300] + extra $$ for several color variations on the design [reference bottom photos
- Design should have a three-dimensional look after render
- Two or Three rough concepts of the design to be approved
If you are interested in the job, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “3D Mousepad Design”. Provide your bio link(s) and ideas or concepts for the design. We will appreciate it if you share a few words about why you think you would be a good fit for this task.