Freelance Concept Artist Looking for work

Hi, my name is Josh Tiefer, and I’m a freelance concept artist/illustrator currently looking for work. You can view my work at www.naatch.com

as you can see my work is a bit on the fantastic side, but I’m comfortable with any subject matter.

I’m currently available as an illustrator/concept artist!

www.naatch.com

Still available!

www.naatch.com

Do you do anime type artistic work?

To be perfectly honest, I haven’t done any work that could be specifically labled “Anime.”

What exactly do you have in mind?

-J

Character designs and a few poses for an upcoming RPG I’m making. Tradition 2D CG type stuff, perferably in the anime type style.

i like your concept work but i’m more interested in your texturing. i have a couple of creatures i need concept work for but i really need a texture artist. hit me back at spookfrmctown@yahoo.com

Hi we’re interested in your skills we are making a half life 2 modification and we can still use all of your skills its about an mmorpg in the middle ages we could use your help if u want to u can contact me at lucasbeijers@hotmail.com thank you

I’m still available as a concept artist/illustrator.

www.naatch.com

-J

don’t wanna join our mod?:frowning:

I’m still available as a concept designer. Shady, I’ll email you.

www.naatch.com

still available,

www.naatch.com

Hello,

I am Children’s Story Writer and am in search for a freelance artist as I plan on self-publishing my work in few months.I would want to know if you could do such illustrations.If you are ok with the offer please let me know.

Thank You
Sriraj

Yea, I’m looking for a way into Children’s book illustration, and this could be the perfect opportunity. You can email me at jtiefer@yahoo.com and we can go over the details. It might take a few days for me to respond because I’m headed to LA to go to Siggraph. In any case, I’m very interested, and I’ll look foward to hearing from you and getting more info.

-Josh

Macj you did the same on the Concept Art forums,

Available

Still Available

Still Available…

Available

Still Available

Stop it, and maybe more people will become interested.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.