FREE Fundamentals of Environment Design Course - with Blizzard's David Harrington

Learn to create some amazing environments and win some prizes along the way!
CGSociety is teaming up with Corel Painter to offer you this free course to teach you the fundamentals of environment design with Corel Painter 2019.

Nov 5 – Dec 3, 2018

This course will explore the fundamentals of environment design using Corel Painter. David will be covering topics such as research and reference gathering, sketching, design, composition, lighting, blocking, color, texture, and how Corel Painter allows all these different elements to work together in a full scene, through Painter use cases, workflow, and how it can be used to design excellent environments. Get your free trial of Corel Painter 2019 here7.

Each week in November there will be a pre-recorded lecture video demonstrating a specific technique or principle, followed by a short assignment, and finally a live Q&A webinar session with the instructor at the end of the week. Learn some new skills, create an awesome piece, win some prizes.

And it’s all free.

At the end of the four weeks, we’ll be giving away the latest version of Corel Painter 2019 licenses, Wacom tablets, and CGMA class/discounts to three winners based on participation and excellence. Are you ready? Then click the banner below!

2028_430

Hi my name is jose aguilar

I am a freelance illustrator although I do not dedicate myself full time because I have not spent much time, I really want to improve and learn and this seems like a great opportunity to do it

Hi jose you want to post this in the forum for the class;) fundamentals of environment design